The David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
Overlooking the magnificent Old City Walls, and the historical Tower of David, The David Citadel Hotel is the ideal location to explore the wonders of the city of Jerusalem.
- 384 luxury guest rooms and suites overlooking the Old City
- Designed by leading renowned architects Moshe Safdie and Associates
- Interior designed by Chhada, Siembieda & Partners who have 30 years experience in the hotel design industry
- Recently refurbished and redesigned by Italian architect Piero Lissoni.
- The David Citadel has the finest kosher restaurants in Jerusalem including the Lobby Lounge and Terrace, The Pool Grill and Seasons Restaurant
- Scala, chef kitchen & bar, combines complete elegance and urban lifestyle with contemporary tastes
- Luxury Spa, designed according to Feng Shui principles, offering sauna, steam rooms and specialized treatments
- Cutting-edge Gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and a variety of aerobic classes
- Large outdoor swimming pool, also heated in the winter for all year round swimming, and a toddlers pool
- Banquet and conference facilities of approximately 1000 m2 hosting up to 800 guests
- 100 square meter Children's Play Center, including a miniature kitchen, a stage for performances and a TV - computer corner
- Multi-level secured underground parking facility for 170 vehicles, beneath the building
- In-house synagogue
The hotel website is: www.TheDavidCitadel.com
hotel fact sheet
Mamilla Hotel, Jerusalem
Mamilla Hotel brings world-class lifestyle hospitality to Jerusalem and Israel.
Located in the heart of the city with magnificent views of the Old City walls, The Tower of David and Jaffa Gate, Mamilla Hotel is in the very center of Jerusalem's rich cultural heritage and bustling day life.
- 194 guest rooms and suites
- Designed in collaboration with Alrov Luxury Hotel's vision and commitment to excellence and execution, and in partnership with world-renowned architects Moshe Safdie and Hall of Fame Italian interior designer Piero Lissoni
- The hotel caters to every taste with a variety of restaurants, cafes and bars featuring Israel's leading expert chefs, including: Dining Room; The Patio; Mamilla Café; Espresso Bar; Lounge; Winery; Mirror Bar; Rooftop (outdoor lounge and restaurant)
- Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Center – including a luxury spa, cutting-edge gym, yoga & Pilates studio and an organic bar
- Spacious indoor heated swimming pool and toddler's pool
- Fully-equipped, high-tech conference facilities and meeting rooms
- Elegant banquet room for private dining, events or weddings hosting up to 600 guests and also amphi style private screening and lecture room
- State of the art business center and intimate lounge ideal for private business meetings
- Sun deck with 180 degree views of the Old City
- Multi level secured underground parking facility
The hotel website is: www.MamillaHotel.com
hotel fact sheet